We all love an away day. Out with your mates on a trip across the country. Laughing, joking, enjoying a few beers and lots of unhealthy food.
Yet the fun often stops when you reach the away ground where your team are playing. Clubs most often dump travelling fans in the worst part of the ground where the views are often abysmal, or worse - non-existent.
Some views from away stands are so comically bad that you can only laugh at them. Twitter user Matt Livingstone - @MWL86 - sent us the following hilarious pictures from ten grounds. Check your seat number before visiting any of these places.
10. Crystal Palace - Selhurst Park
9. Everton - Goodison Park
8. QPR - Loftus Road
7. Blackpool - Bloomfield Road
6. Hannover 96 - AWD Arena
5. West Brom - The Hawthorns
4. Brentford - Griffin Park
3. Luton Town - Kenilworth Road
2. Anderlecht - Constant Vanden Stock Stadium
1. Atletico Paranaense - Arena da Baixada