The prolific team behind the Got, Not Got books, which delve into the nostalgic world of retro football merchandise, have just produced a new title to delight Spurs fans.
Got, Not Got: The Lost World Of Tottenham Hotspur by Derek Hammond and Gary Silke is a treasure trove for Tottenham supporters, young and old.
Here's 13 of our favourite items featured in the book.
13. A knitted Steve Archibald
12. Mike England - Watch and Learn
11. Coffer Sports fan set
10. Cyril Knowles trading card
9. Esso football club badges
8. Cleveland Petrol freebie, Pat Jennings figurine
7. Unopened Hummel shirt 89-91
6. Martin Peters rosette
5. Roy of the Rovers front cover from 1982
4. Jimmy Greaves training ball
3. Striker team set
2. Pat Jennings Clarks ad
1. Coffer Sports sew on patch