The successful team behind the Got, Not Got books, which luxuriated in the world of retro football merchandise, have turned their attention towards Newcastle United.
Derek Hammond and Gary Silke have teamed up again to produce Got, Not Got: The Lost World of Newcastle United, a book guaranteed to have every Magpie mesmerised.
We've picked out ten examples of the souvenirs featured in this treasure trove of Newcastle nostalgia.
15. Gazza's match-worn away shirt from the 87-88 season
14. Old ad for local car dealership
13. A & BC Chewing Gum cards with Toon players from late 60s and 70s
12. ‘Matchday at St James’ Park’ painting
11. The Sun ‘soccerstamp’ from 1971-72
10. Alan Shearer model
9. Programme from second-leg of 1969 Fairs Cup semi against Rangers
8. 1974 FA Cup final ashtray
7. 3D Malcolm McDonald card
6. Esso football club badges from 1971
5. Newcastle moneybox
4. Bukta shirt worn by Paul Cannell against Middlesbrough in 1977
3. Ad for bus company featuring Fairs Cup winning side
2. Signed Micky Quinn picture
1. DIY model of St James’ Park