- Her father worked as a...
Mick Hucknall hair double
- Where does her Who's Who entry claim she studied?
The University of Liverpool
- What was her first role at the NOTW?
- What year did she join the NOTW?
- For which headline was she lambasted?
Bonkers Bruno Locked Up
Mental Martin Sectioned
It's The Sun Wot Won It
- What was the date when she resigned from News International?
- What acronym did David Cameron apparently sign off his texts with?
- On the day she was arrested for an alleged assault on Ross Kemp, who had they been with?
- In 2008 which animal was she allegedly loaned by the Met?
- Who called for her resignation in a BBC interview on 14/7/2011?
Al-Waleed bin Talal
Click Here to See the Answers
Click Here to Hide Answers
Click here for more People stories
Click here to follow Sabotage Times on Twitter
Click here to follow Sabotage Times on Facebook