Man Died After Having A Vibrator Up His Arse For 5 Days

He died doing what he loved: shoving huge things into his bum.
Avatar:
Author:
Publish date:
Social count:
163
He died doing what he loved: shoving huge things into his bum.

Double_Dildo

An inquest has been told about how a 50-year-old man died after he stuck a vibrating dildo up his anus but left it too long to get medical help.

Nigel Willis, who was single a full-time carer for his mother, was unsurprisingly too embarrassed to get medical attention after lodging the sex toy in his anus.

The dildo pierced his his bowel, which caused him to suffer from septic shock, and although the foreign object was removed in December of last year, his injuries killed him in February.

The morale of the story is, don't try this at home.

More...

8 Inch Dildo Ruined My Life