Do you know your Dunlops from your Golas? Nike Air Max from your Pegasus? If you think your trainer knowledge is up to scratch then test it with our trainer quiz below...
1. Rudolph Dassler set up which trainer manufacturer?
2. Which manufacturer’s logo is this?
3. Which of the following has not had an Adidas trainer named after them?
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
4. The Converse All Star was first released in which year?
5. Which company made the first athletic shoes specifically for women?
6. According to a study by the University of Leicester, the trainer most favoured by burglars is?
Nike Air Max
7. This man founded...
8. Reebok is named after the Rhebok which is?
An African gazelle
A type of tree with medicinal properties
An African hunting spear
9. Graphic designer Carolyn Davidson received how much in 1971 for designing the Nike ‘swoosh’ logo?
10. The ‘superstar’ is a model made by which manufacturer?
How well did you do?
Click Here to See the Answers
Click Here to Hide Answers
If you liked this, have a look at these...
Click here for more Fashion & Style
Click here to follow Sabotage Times on Twitter
Click here to follow Sabotage Times on Facebook