Reports suggest that Jordan Lukaku may become the latest Spurs recruit next summer, joining fellow Belgians Vertonghen, Chadli and Dembele. A pacy, marauding left back who can also operate on the wing, the younger brother of Romelu may soon enough be lighting up the Premier League as well.
Not much is known about the 19 year old Jordan outside his Belgian homeland, but we've managed to source the five crucial facts which all Spurs fans need to know about their latest target.
More Spurs Transfers...
1. According to big bro Romelu, Jordan is set to become even better: 'Technically he is better than me. He is a left winger who is very skilful and strong.' Praise indeed from the big Belgian; although it's a tad difficult to be impartial when it's your own brother.
2. Romelu was desperate for his little brother to join him in West London upon completing his move to Chelsea in 2011. In his first interview after joining, Romelu publicly requested that his new club take a look at his younger sibling; after not taking up the opportunity, Chelsea's loss may become Spurs' gain.
3. Jordan has represented Belgium at Under 15, 16, 18, 19 AND 21 level. Despite Belgium's stellar senior team right now, all the signs are that his promotion to the senior side will come sooner rather than later.
4. Italian giants A.C. Milan are also aiming to add him to their ranks. After starring at a junior tournament in Italy, Milan CEO Adriano Galliani admitted how impressed he was.
5. He's a pretty prolific Twitter user and his bio claims that 'My dreads are my identity'. Clearly quite proud of his barnet then. @J_Lukaku94
More Spurs Opinion...
More Spurs Nostalgia...