Dear David Cameron,
Please have a look at the following things you have done or have been a part of -
1. "At Friday’s General Assembly, Occupy was asked to support action to protest the disability assessment process administered by Atos which has led to more than 10,000 deaths..."
2. "The prime minister has come under pressure to act against Britain's secretive offshore industry at June's G8 summit, as leaked evidence continued to mount that politicians and tycoons from all over the world have used the British Virgin Islands to hide funds...."
3. "David Cameron's ancestors were among the wealthy families who received generous reparation payments that would be worth millions of pounds in today's money..."
4. "The number of people stuck on NHS waiting lists has grown by more than 2,000 every month since David Cameron became PM, the Mirror can reveal...."
5. "Cameron’s creative use of what we journalists like to call “facts” didn’t end with housing benefit. He went further. He even tried to argue that the government was not cutting spending on disabled people’s benefits.
“There is no cut in the money going to the disabled,” he said.
That must be news to George Osborne, who has yet to come across a disability benefit that doesn’t make him want to run to his cellar and oil his axe..."
6. "March 2010 - Two months before the election, Cameron said on universal child benefit: "I wouldn't change child benefit, I wouldn't means test it, I don't think that's a good idea." TRUTH - Child benefit is to be means tested and those earning £44,000 per year will have their benefit stopped, while those couples claiming benefit can earn £80,000 between them and get to keep all their benefit..."
7. "Fresh written proof has been leaked showing that jobcentre staff are being set targets to sanction benefit claimants, and warned they will face disciplinary action if they do not meet the targets..."
Please go away and be a sanctimonious twat somewhere else.